a truly special home!
The photos don’t even begin to do this beautiful home justice. This much loved & meticulously maintained family home is an absolute rare find within the Lindisfarne area and has a definite ‘x factor’. Boasting everything you could possibly want in a family home; featuring panoramic water & mountain views, stunning modern interiors, a versatile floorplan with multiple living spaces, 5 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fantastic outdoor entertaining areas, loads of storage options, gorgeously landscaped gardens, off-street parking for 4 vehicles & the possibility of strata-title development in the spacious backyard. All of this is centrally located within walking distance to Lindisfarne Village and less than 10 minutes’ drive to the Hobart CBD. This home is value packed full of all the extras that others typically don’t have, and truly must be seen to be fully appreciated. Welcome to 27 Malunna Road.
– Premium position with panoramic water, bridge and mountain views
– Spacious & stylish home, built & maintained to the highest quality standard
– Oozing quality, care and chic modern industrial styling
– Situated on a corner allotment with access from Raminea Road, this property may provide a strata development opportunity (STCA)
– Packed full of value that you simply rarely come across
– Spacious open plan living area with gorgeous timber floors, perfect for family gatherings & entertaining
– Convenient in built study nook in living space
– Immaculate modern kitchen with quality AEG appliances and heaps of storage
– Separate formal lounge room which enjoys the views and leads onto quaint outdoor balcony
– 5 generous bedrooms, each with built in robes
– Stunning main bathroom, with gorgeous feature windows and freestanding bath tub
– Upstairs retreat offering a 3rd living space, lovely balcony to capture the views, two bedrooms and 2nd bathroom – perfect as a parent’s retreat or space for the kids
– Heaps of storage options throughout the home
– Private courtyard off the living space with all day sun – perfect for entertaining
– Well established and easy care yard
– Double 7×7 garage & workshop space, plus off street parking for 2 additional vehicles
Ideally located in the popular bay side suburb of Lindisfarne and offering one of the very best lifestyle options available in Hobart’s booming property market, the home is less than 10 minutes to Hobart’s CBD, 15 minutes to the airport and a short walk to Lindisfarne Village with all it has to offer including shops, schools, parks and reserves and public transport.
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Year built: 1951
Construction: Brick veneer
Rates: $2000 (approx.)
Water: $1320 (approx.)