Neat as a pin & full of potential!
We are excited to present to the market this 1960’s solid brick home ideally located in the popular suburb of Glenorchy. Offered to the market for sale for the first time in decades, the property has been exceptionally maintained inside and out. Conveniently set on a completely level block with a beautiful frontage and private and sunny backyard, this property is sure to appeal to an array of buyers including the first home buyer, downsizers, investors or the keen renovator looking to upgrade and add value.
The free-flowing floorplan comprises of three bedrooms, a separate lounge room serviced by an electric heater, bathroom with separate bath, open plan kitchen and dining room with access to an outside paved area perfect for entertaining family and friends. Adjoining the paved area there is a bonus room that has potential to be a studio, workshop or additional storage space. The back yard is fully fenced providing the perfect safe place for pets or kids to play. There is a single car carport with additional off street parking available. Affordable properties like this in fantastic locations do not last long! Please call us to avoid disappointment.
• Immaculately present inside and out
• Full of potential, renovate & add value
• Completely flat block of land
• Great investment opportunity
• Spacious and light living rooms
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Three bedrooms with central bathroom
• Separate toilet and laundry
• Beautiful view of Mount Wellington
• Secure carport and additional off street parking
• Short drive to Northgate Shopping Centre
• Under 20 minutes to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1965
Construction: Brick Veneer
Approx. Council Rates: $1,200 per annum
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.See More