Endless Opportunities, ideal First Home or investment
This tidy weatherboard home is sure to be popular with first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike. Ideally located in highly sought after Mornington, only 10mins to Hobart CBD and featuring three generous bedrooms, a tidy kitchen and dining area, all day sun and an ideal position close to Eastlands, be quick to avoid missing out!
There is certainly plenty of value with this opportunity considering building and land costs, with some analysts forecasting Hobart growth out to 20%+ to end of 2023.
– Popular investment location
– Neat and tidy home in popular location
– Functional bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
– Plenty of off street parking, room for boat, caravan, trailer
– Large fenced yard, ideal for kids & pets + garden shed
– Close to bus stop and walking distance to Eastlands
Mornington has become a highly sought after area for both home buyers and investors alike. This home is situated within minutes of Eastlands Shopping Centre and all the surrounding shops, schools and services of Rosny Park. Hobart CBD is a 10 minute drive away, and the wineries of the Coal River Valley and popular Seven Mile Beach are located only ten minutes in the other direction.
With interest rates at an all-time low and over $15 billion worth of infrastructure projects in the pipeline over the next decade in Tasmania, Hobart remains a solid city to be investing in, with the central suburbs surpassing the $1m barrier. For the seventh quarter in a row, Tasmania has taken the mantle of the best-performing economy in the nation. Demand is currently high with stock levels extremely low and we encourage you to get in quick on this opportunity.
Year built: 1970
Construction type: Weatherboard
Heating type: Electric + Wood Heater
Council Rates: Approx. $1,400 p/a
Rental Estimate: Approx. $430 – $460 pw
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More