Whether you’re looking for an investment opportunity or a home to call your own, this could be the one for you. With three great sized bedrooms and a central family bathroom conveniently located down the hall, this brick home is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
– Great investment or first home
– Low maintenance gardens
– Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
– Family bathroom with shower and separate bath
– Local shops, cafes, schools beach just minutes away
– Located, only a short walk from Shoreline Shopping centre and less than a 20 minute drive to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1962
Annual Council Rates: $1650 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $800 approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.