Classic Style and Elegance made perfect for today
This stunning, circa 1900 brick residence is a flawless example of Federation-era architecture, displaying a timeless elegance and retaining all its original style and character. It has been beautifully updated with great care and sensitivity throughout, ensuring a perfect balance of classic design integrity with modern space and comfort.
Landscaped paths leads through manicured garden beds and onto the deep front veranda, immediately bringing to life the charms of a bygone age. Occupying a sunny position on a large and level block, this standout home also provides wonderful outdoor areas for entertaining friends and family.
A wide central entrance hall with high ceilings and solid oak floors leads to your choice of 3 fabulous living areas throughout. Incorporating a spacious formal living, formal dining and family room; it also adjoins the amazing kitchen, featuring exposed brick, stainless steel appliances and in keeping timber bench tops. There is a terrific generously proportioned deck and courtyard area here as well, beautifully extending the space into the sunny and private rear garden.
The garden is fully fenced and boasts a half tennis court, fruit trees, vegetable beds and 2 garden sheds which is the perfect space for kids and pets to play.
Perfectly positioned, the home is a 5 minute walk from the shopping, cafes, amenities and transport available at Lindisfarne Village, as well as only moments from local schools and the pleasures of an Esplanade walk by the water. Without doubt a rare opportunity to secure a very fine home, and one sure to generate much interest.
– Large character home on approx. 1215sqm
– Two lounge areas plus formal dining room
– Impressive kitchen with Miele appliances
– Gorgeous period features throughout
– Main lounge with original mantle and wood heater
– Dining room open fire and genuine axminster carpet
– Multiple panel heaters for easy heating throughout
– Kitchen boasts dual ovens and induction hotplates
– Covered deck for entertaining or alfresco dining
– Gazebo style grow house to raise plants
– Timber shed for tools or general storage
– Established grounds with assortment of fruit trees
– Short court tennis court
– 3x OSP plus vehicle access to front yard
– Short walk to Lindisfarne Village or waterfront
– Less than 10mins drive to the Hobart CBD
Heating: Wood & Electric
Council Rates: Approx $2200 pa
Water Rates: Approx. $1300 pa
Approx Rental: TBC
Petrusma Property has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.See More