This is an amazing opportunity to become the owner of the best house in Bellerive, “Holm Lodge”. The first property to be built on the esplanade in 1885, means that the finest parcel of land was selected to build this home. Prominently positioned on a large corner block, this home basks in all day sun, picturesque outlook, privacy and convenient access from Dillon Street.
Stunning properties line Victoria Esplanade and the foreshore of Bellerive, however there is none other quite like this. This is not a house, it is a home; carefully crafted and developed over the years to fulfill the needs and dreams of a lucky family. Built in the late 19th century, it holds the charm of yesteryear with beautiful period features: high ceilings; ornate fireplaces and Tasmanian Oak floorboards. The expansive and flexible floor plan allows you to configure the home to best suit it’s occupants. As it stands, the main house currently offers open plan living and modish kitchen, formal dining, master bedroom, three further bedrooms, and bathrooms. The home office overlooking the River Derwent is an ideal place to work benefited by a high level security system. This is only the beginning.
The gorgeous wrap around verandah characterises the home from the street and is a heavenly place to sit and watch the ever changing moods of the Derwent. This is a backdrop that you will never tire of. Outside the property offers something for everyone whilst maintaining a feeling of togetherness. A sun filled courtyard is the central hub for entertaining and features an outdoor BBQ area. An additional guest bedroom, separate to the main home is perfect for friends, family and visitors to stay. At the rear of the property lies a wonderful solar heated outdoor pool and entertainment area. This part of the property is sure to impress. A pool house boasts bifold doors out to the pool; kitchen and bathroom facilities. Impressive in its design, you will spend hours here, catching the last of the suns rays.
The property provides plenty of off-street parking to house your vehicles. The double garage is expansive and includes a workshop space. An additional parking area has space for a boat, caravan or trailer. This home really does fulfil everyone’s needs. The manicured gardens are kept green with a watering system, whilst the full fencing allows a safe haven for children and pets to play. All of this within minutes to Bellerive shopping district and the CBD of Hobart.
Live on the waterfront, in one of Hobart’s most exclusive streets, a picturesque and dreamy location for your perfect family home.
• The best property in Bellerive
• Built in 1885 with gorgeous period features
• Breathtaking views across the Derwent River to Mt Wellington
• Light and spacious open plan living areas
• Sleek kitchen with stone tops and gas stove
• Formal lounge and dining plus family rooms
• Large home office with separate access
• Ample accommodation and stylish bathrooms
• Private and sunny courtyard with BBQ kitchen area
• Solar heated pool with a terrific pool house
• Wrap around verandah to enjoy the yachts
• Beautiful established grounds and gardens
• Double garage plus OSP for a boat and camper
• Foreshore bike and walking track at your doorstep
• Walk to Bellerive Boardwalk, local restaurants and Blundstone Arena
• Minutes to Rosny Park or the Hobart CBD