Wonderful Family Home
Located on a generous block in the highly desirable waterside suburb of Lindisfarne, this much loved brick and tile home which has been owned by the same family for the past two generations provides the perfect opportunity for a young family to create new memories and make their own.
With an abundance of parks perfect for an afternoon picnic or a stroll on the waterfront to feed the ducks, this home offers a fantastic lifestyle only minutes from local café’s and a short drive to Hobart city – everything is at your doorstep!
• Popular suburb with great lifestyle at your doorstep
• Enjoy ‘as is’ or renovate to make your own
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage and adjacent dining area
• Sun-drenched lounge room with feature fireplace and mountain views
• Well-appointed bathroom with neutral tones & separate toilet
• Three light filled bedrooms, two with large built-ins
• Large front balcony with access via front stairs
• Separate laundry to the rear of the home
• Easy to maintain backyard with secure fencing & lovely fruit trees
• Huge storage area underneath as well as lock up garage
• Close to schools, shops, doctors and parks
• Under 15 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1968
Heating: 2 x fireplace
Annual Council Rates: $1,800 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,100 approximately
Get to know Lindisfarne
Conveniently located close to the hub of Lindisfarne and offering a relaxed and easy lifestyle, this property is less than 15 minutes drive to Hobart CBD and only a short stroll to the waterfront and Lindisfarne Village. With shops, schools, recreation facilities and public transport right on your doorstep, this area offers a lifestyle that’s hard to beat.