a winner on walana.
This solid brick home in a quiet cul-de-sac enjoys a lovely elevated position with a spectacular outlook across Geilston Bay to Mt Wellington. Generously proportioned with a spacious lounge and dining area connecting to a large sundeck for outdoor entertaining. The kitchen and meals area is conveniently positioned to service the living areas and original Tas Oak floors feature throughout.
There are three dedicated bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and a pleasant family bathroom with separate bath and shower. The home also benefits from a large and versatile rumpus room downstairs, plus a separate study or 4th bedroom option, as well as a downstairs shower and second toilet.
There grounds are well established with some lovely garden areas and a paved courtyard, plus a double carport and room for additional OSP. Just minutes from Lindisfarne Village and a short commute to the Hobart CBD, this is certainly a terrific opportunity for the growing family or astute investor.
• Quality brick home with water views
• Private location in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Spacious living areas with Tas Oak floors
• Large deck overlooking Geilston Bay
• Terrific rumpus or games room under
• Separate study or potential 4th bed
• Main bath plus downstairs shower and toilet
• Paved courtyard and established gardens
• Double carport plus extra parking space
• Minutes from local shops or the Hobart CBD