Fantastic Family Home!
This versatile property is located in the desirable and highly sought-after suburb of Blackmans Bay. Featuring a split level floorplan and water views, this peaceful abode has a homely feel putting you at ease straight away.
• Immaculately presented with ample storage
• Four great size bedrooms, one with ensuite and three feature built-in robes.
• Spacious family bathroom with separate toilet
• Multiple entertaining areas, both inside and out
• Large high roof double garage, with additional third toilet & side access to the Backyard BBQ area.
• Ample off street parking – ideal for boats and caravans
• Fully fenced yard with established gardens, giving that private and peaceful feel.
• Close to local shops, schools & public transport
• Blackmans Bay Beach is only 800m away
•15 drive minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1982
Heating: Wood & Heat pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,650 approximately
Annual Water Rates: TBA
Get to know Blackmans Bay
Blackmans Bay is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, with multiple schools and shopping centres nearby.
Also nearby are numerous scenic coastal walking tracks and the massive Peter Murrell bush reserve, perfect for giving the dog some exercise or for riding a mountain bike.
Blackmans Bay is a friendly and thriving suburb with fantastic public transport and just 15 minutes drive to Hobart CBD.