Full of charm!
This delightful Federation cottage enjoys an ultra-convenient location in the very desirable South Hobart, a short walk will find you at the South Hobart shopping precinct where there is an abundance of shops and trendy cafes.
The property comprises of two generous bedrooms with a third bedroom easily reinstated, high quality upgraded kitchen with lovely stone bench tops, spacious and cosy living room serviced by a wood heater and a central combined bathroom and laundry.
Outside adjoining the open plan kitchen and dining is a paved courtyard, providing the perfect space for entertaining family and friends. The gardens have been fully landscaped and are the ideal safe space for pets and kids. Conveniently just a short 10 minute drive to the Hobart CBD, homes like this are very rarely available please call us to avoid disappointment.
• Unrivalled location in South Hobart
• Character features throughout
• Welcoming entry with spacious hallway
• Generous bedrooms
• Updated kitchen adjoining dining room
• Large living room serviced by a wood heater
• Neat and tidy bathroom
• Close to walking tracks and bike tracks
• Walking distance to the CBD and South Hobart shops
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining area
• Well maintained back yard
Year Built: 1910
Approx. Council Rates: $2,100 per annum
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.See More