Easy Living Family Home!
With privacy in abundance and styled to please, this delightful home is a real eye catcher. Enjoy endless days pottering around in the beautiful private garden and entertaining is a breeze in the formal dining space which leads to the sun drenched rear deck.
Presenting a superb opportunity to enter a sought-after family enclave, this original condition home offers unlimited scope for a creative update, renovation project or first home. It is set within easy reach of good schools, shops and services.
• Solid Brick home in fantastic location
• Large living room with floorboards
• Short 5 minute drive to Northgate
• Close to schools, shops and transport
• Views of Mount Wellington
• Entry foyer full of warmth
• Three generous bedrooms all with built ins
• Carefully planned kitchen with lots of storage
• Light filled dining room adjoining kitchen
• Serviced by a wood heater & heatpump
• Plenty of scope to upgrade and add value
• Single car garage, carport and off street parking
• Secure garden shed, ample under house storage
• Fantastic enclosed back yard with plenty of space for pets and kids
• Under 20 minutes to the City
Year built: 1971
Construction: Brick Veneer
Council Rates: $1,530 appox.