The best of both worlds
Nestled in the wilderness where the wildlife are the custodians of the land, this tranquil property offers privacy and leafy outlook across Wellington Ranges to Mount Wellington whilst only being a 12 min drive to Hobart’s CBD.
Offering the buyer a busy city lifestyle one moment and then rambling through the bush, hills and creeks the next. This private property has been semi cleared, is West facing and almost surrounded by bush, making it exceptionally secluded and peaceful.
• Separate Stone Studio
• Connection to mains water
• Septic system
• Water tank – 9,000 litres
• Solar hot water – 180 litre tank
• Solar PV – 5,000 kW
• Heating – Turbo 10 wood heater (house)
• Wireless NBN available in Ridgeway
• House built 1986, studio built 1960s (estimated), garage and carport built 1998
• Enclosed vegetable gardens
• Abundant wildlife
• Vibrant and active community
• Bush trails for walking, cycling and horse riding
Year Built: 1986
Water Charges: $440 per annum approx.
Council Rates: $1808 per annum approx.
Petrusma Property has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.See More