a fantastic family home
Perfectly positioned in ever popular Howrah is this quality brick home. It’s not often that you find the perfect combination of water & mountain views with a good sized & flat yard plus fantastic indoor & outdoor entertaining areas for the family to enjoy. With three bedrooms, spacious living plus an additional utility space/man cave under, plenty of storage & off street parking, this property will certainly suit families looking for extra space in a quiet family neighbourhood. Welcome to 22 Alawarra Street!
– Panoramic mountain, city & water views
– Bright & welcoming home, exuding warmth with neutral colours throughout
– Perfect position in quiet & sought after street, close to shops & the waterfront
– Large and sunny living and kitchen spaces with stunning views
– All living & bedrooms on one level, making it perfect for young families
– Lovely tidy kitchen with heaps of storage and bench space
– Three large bedrooms
– Fantastic entertaining area at the rear, leading on to the lovely flat back yard complete with
– Massive garage/workshop space under with extra utility space currently used as a games room – a perfect ‘man cave’
– Undercover parking for 2 cars, and off street driveway parking for 3 more
Quality homes like this, in such a great location, are hard to come by. With all that Howrah has to offer just minutes from your door step, including Shoreline Plaza, pharmacy, cafes, bus stops within walking distance, schools, child care, beaches, running track, gym, bowls club and the Sunshine Tennis Club, this one simply won’t last long!
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* House size includes garage and workshop/storage space
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Year Built: 1966
Construction: Brick Veneer
Rates: $1800 approx. per annum.
Water: $1000 approx. per annum.