fantastic family home.
This versatile property is located in the desirable and highly sought-after Howrah area. Featuring stunning water views of the Derwent River, this peaceful abode has a homely feel putting you at ease straight away.
• Stunning water & city views
• Expansive family home
• Spacious, versatile floorplan
• Generous kitchen with ample bench space
• Split over two levels to maximise practical living
• The master bedroom features a built-in robe & ensuite
• Two remaining bedrooms both have built in robes
• Study nook and sunroom positioned perfectly to take in the view
• Large auxiliary space perfect for a teenage retreat
• Great size family bathroom
• Single garage plus off street parking
• Loads of storage throughout with the added bonus of a cellar
• Close to local shops & public transport
• Under 20 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1967
Heating: Heat pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,600 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,000 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.