calling all investors!
Situated in popular Austins Ferry is this neat and tidy brick home. Featuring lovely water views, close proximity to local shops & schools, three bedrooms and a large backyard, the home is ideal for an array of buyers, including first home buyers and investors. The home is currently tenanted at $430 per week, with the lease expiring January 2022. Welcome to 21 Seddon Street!
– Tidy brick home in popular family suburb
– Lovely views of the Derwent River
– Light filled living spaces and neutral tones throughout
– Neat kitchen with plenty of storage space
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Bathroom including bath and separate shower
– Large fenced backyard, ideal for kids & pets
– Plenty of off street parking
– Close to shops, schools and public transport
– 10 mins to Glenorchy and 20 mins to Hobart CBD
– Currently tenanted at $430 per week, lease expires January 2022
Year built: 1987
Construction type: Brick veneer
Current Rent: $430 p/wk
Annual Rates & Water: $2500 (approx)
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More