excellent location with stunning views.
This stunning property is located on a quiet street in the desirable and highly sought-after Howrah area. Featuring uninterrupted water views, this expansive family home has a homely feel, putting you at ease straight away. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
• Uninterrupted water & city views
• Immaculately presented
• Generous kitchen with ample bench space
• Split over two levels to maximise practical living
• Generous living & dining room with large windows
• Three bedrooms located on the first level have direct access onto the balcony
• The lower level is totally self-sufficient with bathroom, kitchen, bedroom & rumpus/study
• Multiple entertaining areas both inside and out
• 5KW solar system
• Secure parking provided by two single garages with internal access
• Fully fence yard with established gardens
• Close to local shops & public transport
• Under 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1972
Construction: Brick Veneer
Annual Council Rates: $2,158 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,660 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.