lifestyle property packed with value!
Perfectly positioned on prestigious Tara Drive is this fantastic brick home, set on 2 hectares approx.. of mostly flat and fenced land. This property will appeal to a range of buyers including growing families and horse enthusiasts (with the property being complete with a horse arena, horse bays, multiple paddocks and a dam). With modern interiors and unique architectural features, the home is expansive with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three living spaces. There is also a double garage plus 6×7 colorbond shed, and heaps of off street parking. All this is within 5 minutes to Seven Mile and Roches beaches, 10 minutes to Eastlands and 20 minutes to Hobart CBD. Welcome to 215 Tara Drive!
– Mostly flat and fenced 2 hectares (approx.) of land in the heart of popular Acton Park
– Huge 299m2 (approx.., inc. garage) home with modern styling and architectural features, plus a thoughtful floorplan
– Large atrium style open plan living space with floor to ceiling windows, overlooking the expansive surrounds
– Modern and stylish kitchen with quality appliances and heaps of storage
– Expansive timber deck off the main living room – ideal for entertaining
– Four generous bedrooms, the master suite including a stylish ensuite bathroom
– Stunning main bathroom featuring a freestanding bathtub
– Downstairs there is a large rumpus room which could be used as a fifth bedroom or guest/teenager’s retreat – featuring wardrobes and a toilet
– Multiple heating options throughout home – including heat pump, panel heaters and a Newburn wood furnace, perfect for cosy winter’s nights
– Double car garage with internal access, plus a 6×7 colorbond shed and heaps of off street parking – plenty of room for all the toys!
– Perfect opportunity for the horse enthusiast – a large horse arena, 3x small paddocks, 2x horse stalls and even a dam – whilst being perfectly located only 2 minutes from the Tasmanian Equestrian Centre and Tangara Trail
– Only 5 minutes to Seven Mile and Roches beaches, 10 minutes to Eastlands and 20 minutes to Hobart CBD
If you’re searching for a property with privacy, space and rural charm, Acton Park is a fantastic option. With only a short commute to Hobart CBD, great local schools and shops, plus close proximity to beaches and the Coal River Valley wine region, the area has broad appeal.
Year built: 1984
Construction type: Masonry brick veneer
Heating: Electric & wood
Rates: $2400 approx. p/a
*House size includes garage
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More