huge family home with river views.
This huge 2020 home built by award winning Lyden Builders is an absolute standout! A contemporary design with stylish modern interiors, terrific outdoor entertaining and elevated views of the Derwent River. Ample accommodation with a versatile rumpus or 6th bedroom option, on a landscaped low maintenance block just minutes from local conveniences.
A concrete driveway leads to a double remote controlled garage with internal access to the front entry foyer and stairwell up to the main living areas. The open plan living is an incredible space with large windows opening to the views, an impressive galley kitchen, breakfast bar, butler’s pantry, and spacious lounge which flows to multiple deck areas with wonderful river views. The kitchen features authentic timber benchtops and quality appliances including Electrolux double-ovens, an induction cooktop, dishwasher and sleek drawers and cupboards.
There are 5 dedicated bedrooms, the main with WIR and a fabulous ensuite bathroom with dual shower and vanities, as well as direct access to the deck area. There are a further three bedrooms upstairs, with the 5th and 6th bedroom option downstairs, and all of which have built-in robes. The upstairs family bathroom retains the style of the ensuite with modish tiles, a contemporary dual vanity unit with timber top plus a separate bath and shower. The downstairs rumpus room or 6th bedroom is perfect for kids or teens or as a family or hobby room. A highly versatile space with the potential to be utilized in any way.
The low maintenance block has been very well established and caters perfectly to those without time for hours in the yard. The home has double glazed windows throughout, LED lighting plus a ducted Fujutsu heating and cooling system all controlled from your kitchen, panel heaters and NBN is connected. Each bedroom has a media outlet which connects to the outside antenna and internet connection. A lavish and convenient family home with a sensational outlook and little else to do but enjoy the space and view.
• Contemporary home with stunning views
• Light and sunny open plan living areas
• Large deck for outdoor entertaining
• Versatile rumpus or 6th bedroom
• Impressive kitchen with dual ovens
• Main bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• Generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Stylish family bathroom with sep bath
• Expansive outdoor entertaining area
• Spacious laundry and separate WC
• Double-glazed windows throughout
• Remote garage plus additional OSP
• 400L hot water cylinder
• Numerous storage options throughout the house
• Low maintenance yard and gardens
• Mins to Shoreline Plaza or Hobart CBD