massive family home!
Perched in private and peaceful bush surrounds on a huge 3038m2 approx allotment, this substantial home has got to be Hobart’s very best value for money.. It features five bedrooms and multiple living spaces, a massive kitchen, triple garage and a terrific outdoor entertaining area that includes a pool. All this is just 10 minutes from the CBD and in one of the city’s most popular Eastern Shore locations. This sprawling property offers something for everybody and must be seen to be truly appreciated!
– Large home offering so much value
– Versatile floorplan with multiple living spaces
– Large and private property within 10 mins of CBD
– Pleasant outlook with water & mountain glimpses
– Beautiful private bush surrounds
– Large modern kitchen with quality appliances
– Four double bedrooms with built ins
– Spacious master suite with WIR & ensuite
– Additional living space/5th bedroom option downstairs
– Lovely main bathroom with corner spa bath
– Multiple outdoor balconies
– Fantastic undercover entertaining area with above ground pool
– Level enclosed flat backyard ideal for kids & pets
– Triple car garage with ample storage space
– Ample level parking at top of driveway
– Three kilowatt solar electricity system
All this is in walking distance to Lindisfarne North Primary School, the Geilston Bay Boat Club and recreation area, the Natone Hill Bush Reserve and just a stone’s throw to popular Lindisfarne Village and all it has to offer including shops, schools, recreation facilities and buses and transport and just 10 minutes drive to Hobart’s CBD.
Year built: 2003