One of a Kind!
Offered to the market for the very first time, an incredibly unique property with so much to offer and far too much to mention, this home really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Situated on approximately 5 acres, this 1880’s gothic style home, built in 1995, oozes elegance and style whilst showcasing periodic features including, 10-foot ceilings, genuine large cornice’, picture rails, architraves and skirting boards including Tas Oak floors and a solid Tas Oak staircase.
The modernised interior includes, a well-appointed kitchen, large living spaces, four spacious bedrooms, granite benches throughout the home, new carpets and new glazed doors fitted throughout, inbuilt surround sound system along with two balconies to enjoy the stunning private outlook and a sunken outdoor living space to relax and unwind.
Outside you will find a large commercial warehouse fitted out with R32 commercial grade concrete slab with strengthening piers fitted, large garage, chicken coup, fully fenced yard, pond and so much more!
• Unbeatable lifestyle opportunity in beautiful Longley
• Positioned 1 min from the famous Longley International Hotel
• Versatile floorplan
• Stylish kitchen with quality Miele oven
• Master suite with built-in robes
• Three additional bedrooms
• Spacious, well-appointed family bathroom
• New carpets throughout and freshly varnished floorboards
• Freshly painted inside and out
• New glazed doors fitted throughout
• Electronic security entrance
• Electric solar powered gates
• Commercial warehouse and large garage
• 264 sqm of quality garaging with lights and power fitted with automatic roller doors
• Shipping container with light fittings
• 27,000 litres of freshwater storage
• Fully fenced yard and walking tracks, perfect for children and pets
• 20mins approx. to Hobart
Year Built: 1995
Heating: Heat pump & panel heaters
Annual Council Rates: $1,580 approx.
Annual Water Rates: Not applicable