Full of Potential!
Situated in the prime location of Sandy Bay on the popular Churchill Avenue, this generous family home is brimming with potential. Constructed in the 40’s this solid brick property has light filled interiors and lovely character features. Set on a huge parcel of land there is plenty of scope to add a second dwelling (STCA). Within walking distance to the University, popular shopping district of Sandy Bay, Wrest Point Casino and the Hobart CBD.
• Fantastic location in heart of Sandy Bay
• Private block with beautiful trees
• Large flat block of land 875 sqm
• Character features throughout
• Opportunity for a second dwelling (STCA)
• Ideal renovation or investment property
• Well appointed kitchen
• Three generous bedrooms, main with BIR
• Study room with external access
• Central bathroom
• Spacious rooms with polished floorboards
• Close to schools, shops & transport
• Easy access to the CBD
• Facetime inspections available
Get to know Sandy Bay
Sandy Bay is well regarded as one of Tasmania’s most premiere suburbs. With easy access to Hobart’s CBD and world-famous Salamanca, it is home to Nutgrove Beach, Wrest Point Casino and great local shopping, trendy cafes and excellent schools.
Year Built: 1940
Council Rates: $2,000 per annum approx.
Water Charges: $1,000 per annum approx.
Estimated Rental Return: $580 – $620 per week
Other: NBN Connected