weatherboard home with great development potential.
If location, convenience and future development potential is what you’re after, look no further!
Found in the prime, Howrah location this sweet two-bedroom weather board home consists of an open plan kitchen/dining area, two bedrooms with built-ins, spacious and secure backyard with a large patio area perfect for entertaining along with ample off-street parking and two garden sheds for all your workshop and garden storage needs.
• Fantastic spacious family home
• Great development potential (STCA)
• Open plan kitchen/dining
• Light and bright, with a warm ambiance
• Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Direct outdoor access from laundry
• Sun room
• Large courtyard great for entertaining
• Low maintenance fully fenced garden
• Ample off-street parking
• Two garden sheds
• Single lock up garage
• Close to schools, shops & beaches
• Under 15 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1954
Annual Council Rates: $1,700 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.