Stunning water views.
Perfectly presented and on a sizeable block, this desirable home will undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of buyers including first home buyers, growing families and investors. Constructed of brick and iron, this is an ideal opportunity to purchase a property in the popular suburb of Howrah.
• Stunning views of the Derwent River
• Incredibly popular Howrah address
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Spacious, open plan living areas
• Multiple entertaining areas both inside & out
• Four great size bedrooms, all enjoy water views
• Ample storage throughout
• Electricity capacity from pole to house upgraded
• Recently updated with neutral tones throughout
• Double etched privacy windows in bathroom
• Secure parking provided by a lock up garage
• Added bonus of a large utility area and a separate studio
• Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• Easy commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1965
Heating: Electric & wood
Annual Council Rates: $1,832 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,000 approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.See More