This substantial home is superbly located in the dress circle of Lindisfarne and Geilston Bay known as Derwent Avenue. Bordering the waters edge, this parade is highly sought after and tightly held due to its panoramic view, proximity to services and 10 minute drive to the CBD of Hobart. Commanding both in size and its presence, this family home is exceptional. The sheer size of the home will inspire as it provides space for the largest of families and offers possibilities that standard homes simply cannot cater for. The flexible floorplan presents numerous opportunities to design and tailor the home to suit its owners. As it stands there are four designated living spaces, five bedrooms and three bathrooms – impressed already?
The property has been lovingly cared for over the years and has been beautifully refurbished. From the moment you step inside the stately front door you are met with a modern and contemporary vibe that continues throughout the expansive home. Upstairs there is a sense of light and air created from the cathedral ceilings, elevated vantage point and the vast vista of the River Derwent. Embrace the stunning outlook on the front verandah, or from the privacy of your own backyard. Situated on nearly 1400m2 of land, the yard is an oasis of colour with a number of designated entertaining areas with further scope here to make the yard your own. Backing onto the Natone Hill Reserve with its walking tracks, this is an ideal location for those who enjoy being outdoors.
– Expansive home of 300m2 (approx)
– Panoramic views of the River and beyond
– Generous land size of nearly 1400m2
– Modern refurbishment throughout
– Flexible floor-plan to suit many
– Currently 5 bedrooms, 4 living, 3 bathrooms
– Stunning bathroom and ensuite renovation
– Open plan living and formal dining
– Backing onto Natone Hill Reserve
– Premiere location on Lindisfarne border
– Exceptional home both inside and out
– 10 minutes to Hobart CBD