Large vacant land with breath-taking views.
Located on highly desirable Dorans Road and featuring panoramic elevated views over Ralphs Bay and Frederick Henry Bay, this rare approx. 22.6ha (55.8ac) land parcel provides an extremely rare opportunity.
Found less than 20 minutes from the Hobart CBD and Hobart International Airport, thanks to a generous building envelop this unique lot is the perfect location to construct your dream home with truthy breath-taking outlooks.
Rising to almost 160m up Mount Mather at its most elevated point, this sprawling land lot also features gentle elevation gains that would be suitable for grazing or crops, all while being just moments from the conveniences of beachside-Lauderdale,
• Breath-taking ocean and bushland views
• Vacant lot of approx. 20ha/50ac
• Flexible use land suits hobby farming
• Popular surf beaches nearby
• Surrounded by excellent boating areas
• Tightly held Sandford land is rarely available
• Short drive to Lauderdale shopping hub
• Comfortable 20-minute drive to Hobart
Get to know Sandford:
Situated on the South Arm Peninsula, Sandford is a highly sought-after family and horse friendly community with many of the residents enjoying acreage lifestyle whilst enjoying the quiet beaches and bush trails. Sandford is popular amongst walkers, horse riders and mountain bike riders. Approximately 20min drive to the CBD and Airport with many local shops, cafes, schools and shopping centres close by. Regular bus transport is also available to the area.