Book a date with Charles
Ideally located in a quiet and leafy street, this large strata title unit is immaculately presented and features a gorgeous garden. Set over two floors that are connected by an internal staircase, this low-maintenance property would make an ideal home or high performance investment.
The ground floor features a large lounge room, as well as quality kitchen with pantry, ample bench and cupboard space, and a sunny north-facing dining area. On this level you will also find a spacious master bedroom suite, benefiting from a walk-in wardrobe with en suite.
On the ground floor there is another living area, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Dry and secure sub floor storage and internal workshop. There is access to outside where you will find a charming low-maintenance gardens with lush lawn and a variety of trees and colourful flowers to enjoy.
There is dedicated off-street parking and visitor parking, this property is located just a short drive from Kingston’s major shopping outlets, walking distance to parks, schools and public transport, and less than a 15 minute drive to Hobart CBD – well-constructed this property presents an excellent opportunity for investors or home owners.
• Located in a quiet & leafy street
• Sunny North facing dining area
• Approx return of $470 in weekly rent
• Set over two levels to maximize practical living
• Spacious master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Charming lush, low-maintenance garden
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Rumpus/2nd living area
• Easy care gardens
• Heat pump and panel heater
• Spacious kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• 5 mins to Kingston 15 minutes to Hobart CBD