Set in a sunny position is this three-bedroom stylish, spacious, and well-designed unit with level access and stunning water views that is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
This property is built in late 2018 with double bricks structures; tinted windows are installed throughout the house to increase privacy.
Inside, the generous sized living areas are light filled and open plan. With modern finishes, grey, white and black colour tones, downlights and views out to the Derwent River, the living spaces have everything you need and more.
The kitchen is stunning and features crisp white cabinetry, ample bench and cupboard space and quality SMEG appliances. The dining area has gorgeous views of Mount Wellington and surrounds which makes it an ideal place to sit back and enjoy a meal with family and friends. Heat Pump is installed so you can enjoy all season warm and cool in winter and summer.
Accommodation is provided by three generous sized bedrooms, main features an ensuite and walk in robe. The remaining two bedrooms have built in robes, and “Jack & Jill” style of bathroom that can be accessed from both rooms. In addition, a powder room is set for guests.
There is a generous sized garage with internal access from the hall and has the laundry area set up and ready to go.
Outside, there is a lovely deck which looks out into the backyard and to the Mountain, Derwent River and Hobart surrounds and is a perfect place to enjoy a cuppa or sit back and relax. There is a fully fenced and sunny backyard, ideal for children and pets to enjoy. The gardens are well maintained and low maintenance with lovely trees along the fence line for added privacy.
Located in Montagu Bay and close to Eastlands Shopping Centre, schools, parks and more and within 10 minutes to Hobart CBD.
– Sunny & stylish with gorgeous views
– Level entry access via garage
– Open plan living & dining spaces
– Stunning kitchen with quality European stainless steel appliances
– Daikin Heat Pump and doubel gazed windows
– Main bedroom with ensuite & WIR
– Two further bedrooms with direct access to second bathroom
– Additional powder room for all needs
– Gorgeous deck to enjoy the views
– Generous sized garage with automatic gate control key
– Security alarm is provided
– Fully fenced backyard
– Close to Eastlands shopping centre, schools & more
– Within 10 minutes to Hobart CBD
– Rental Appraisal: $640 – $690 p/w