Gold on Giblin Street
Located in popular Lenah Valley and just a short stroll from the Augusta Road shopping village, this neatly maintained 126 sqm brick and Colorbond villa provides a great opportunity for a broad range of buyers looking to secure a property in this tightly held locale only moments from Hobart city.
The kitchen is complete with neutral tones, ample bench space and sturdy laminate bench top.
Both the dining area and lounge interior are bright and full of natural light with leafy views.
Two bedrooms are found just down the hall, both benefitting from built-in robes and having access to the central bathroom and separate toilet.
Stepping outdoors is a private timber deck, ideal for entertaining on a sunny afternoon. The garden is easy maintenance grass with established trees.
Secure parking is provided by a single car garage that offers convenient internal access to the home.
With a potential approximate rental return of $420 – $480 per week approx. this property makes sense for a switched on investor looking for their next property to add to their portfolio.
• Desirable villa in popular Lenah Valley
• Perfect first home buyer, investment or forever home
• Potential rental return of $420 – $480 per week approx.
• Kitchen with ample bench space & storage
• Warm & welcoming dining and living area
• Two bedrooms complete with BIR
• Neat and tidy central bathroom
• Outside timber deck great for summer
• Well maintained & low maintenance backyard
• Secure single car garage
• Separate laundry with external access
• Just minutes to local shops, schools & medical facilities
• Easy commute under 10 minutes to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1994
Annual Council Rates: $1,800 approx.
Annual TasWater Rates: $1,000 approx.
Strata: No fees
Get to know Lenah Valley:
With many local amenities such a restaurants, schools, shopping centres and Calvary Hospital easily accessible, and under 10 minutes to Hobart City you can see why Lenah Valley is a sought after Western Shore suburb.