More than meets the eye!
Make yourself at home in this solid abode with views of the Derwent River and Mount Wellington.
The generous kitchen offers ample bench space as well as plenty of storage. The dining and lounge areas are a great space to relax whilst also providing direct access to the enclosed sun-room, the perfect place to enjoy an afternoon cup of coffee and the view beyond.
Comprising of two great size bedrooms both equipped with built in wardrobe as well as a well-maintained central bathroom and separate toilet. There is also direct access via the laundry to the backyard where you will be welcomed to sit and relax in the low maintenance garden.
With all that Howrah has to offer just minutes from your doorstep, this is a great opportunity to move in and enjoy or renovate to your hearts content!
• Stunning water & mountain views
• Private location on a quiet street
• Affordable home in popular location
• Option to renovate or live in ‘as is’
• Large lounge room with adjacent sun-room
• Two bedrooms complete with BIR
• Neat and tidy central bathroom with separate toilet
• Recently cleaned carpet
• Secure parking provided by a lock up double garage
• Plenty of additional storage provided
• Well maintained & low maintenance backyard
• Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• Easy commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1980
Heating: Split cycle ducted heating and cooling
Annual Council Rates: $1,100 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $680 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.See More