space, views & lovely presentation
Ideally situated in popular Bellerive with sweeping water views, this brick villa is neat as a pin and offers easy low maintenance living. Featuring more space than the average unit with a large sunny living area, separate dining space and lovely functional kitchen, plus two double bedrooms with built ins, a single car internal garage and a tidy low maintenance yard, this home is perfect for downsizers and first home buyers alike. Welcome to 2/30 Hill Street!
– Stunning water views from the living and master bedroom
– Front unit of a tidy unit complex
– Bright & welcoming home, exuding warmth with neutral colours throughout
– Larger than average living areas with all day sun
– Immaculate kitchen with heaps of storage and bench space
– Heat pump installed in living room
– Huge master bedroom with large built in robes
– Second bedroom also including built ins
– Tidy bathroom plus separate powder room
– Undercover garage parking for one vehicle with internal access
– Lovely low maintenance garden area with garden shed
Quality villa units like this, in such a great location, are hard to come by. With all that both Bellerive and Howrah has to offer just minutes from your door step, including Shoreline Plaza, pharmacy, cafes, bus stops within walking distance, schools, child care, beaches, running track, gym, bowls club and the Sunshine Tennis Club, this home simply won’t last long!
Rental appraisal: $395-$445 per week approx.
Year Built: 1988
Construction: Brick Veneer
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More