this will walk out the door.
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase brick and mortar in the hot Hobart market. Whether you are after a first home or an investment, this property offers a chance to live in a home that you own or to begin your portfolio. Positioned in a quiet street within easy walking distance to services, this is a location that is popular due to its level access, and convenience of proximity to the extensive number of shops, cafes and amenities. This co-joined unit is simple, neat and tidy and has a rental appraisal of approximately $260 per week. Purchase, set and forget, or add your own value – now is the time.
– Ideal investment property
– Opportunity to enter the market
– Quiet complex with level surrounds
– Walk to local shops and amenities
– Popular location for retirees
– Small fenced yard and off-street park
– Neat and simple with electric heating
– Rental appraisal of approx. $260 per week