Modern living at it’s best
Ultra-sleek and stylish, this beautifully presented townhouse featuring all the mod cons you would expect, ticks all the boxes for you to move in and enjoy!
With a fabulous open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, as well as an outdoor entertainment deck, two spacious bedrooms and a stunning bathroom, your friends and family will definitely be envious of this stunning buy.
• Beautifully presented modern townhouse
• Incredibly popular location
• Sleek and spacious kitchen with quality Smeg appliances
• Open plan kitchen & dining with large windows to bring the outside in
• Entertainment deck with adjacent yard space, perfect for hosting celebrations
• Two great size bedrooms with BIR
• Stylish bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and large walk in shower
• Double glazed windows
• Additional storage provided on lower level
• Great size laundry
• Secure parking provided by a single lock up garage
• Beautifully maintained and securely fenced
• Only a short drive to local shops, cafes, schools, and the beach
• Easy commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 2016
Heating: Heat Pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,600 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,100 approximately
Get to know Bellerive
Located on the Eastern Shore, Bellerive is a beachside suburb with so much to offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Bellerive is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore only a short drive to Hobart city.