UNIT 3 UNDER OFFER – ONLY UNIT 2 REMAINING!!
Perfectly positioned in the very heart of popular Lindisfarne Village is this brand new & state of the art 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. From the moment you walk into the stunning feature entry, it is clear that this is an absolute cut above the rest, and something very special. Finished to the highest of standards, with so many thoughtful and quality inclusions, there is absolutely nothing left to do except simply move in and enjoy the fantastic low maintenance lifestyle that this stunning property and location offers. Welcome to 3/16 Wellington Road.
– Brand new townhouse in the heart of Lindisfarne Village precinct – an absolute rare find
– There is absolutely nothing left to do except move in and enjoy this state of the art home
– A stone’s throw to the shops, chemist, cafes, Motor Yacht Club and waterfront
– Stunning, quality and thoughtful features in every corner of the home, including polished concrete flooring, Tasmanian Oak timber flooring, a gorgeous Tasmanian Oak entry wall, feature timber staircase, matte black slimline powerpoints & tapware, soft close joiner made cabinetry, grippy non slip tiles throughout, quality charcoal carpet, fly screens, feature lighting, and the list goes on.
– Sunny north facing aspect with heaps of windows and large glass sliding doors that allow an abundance of light
– A sun soaked open plan kitchen, living and dining space with all day sun and gorgeous Tasmanian Oak timber floors
– A fantastic quality kitchen complete with all the bells and whistles – stunning stone benchtops, stylish cabinetry and feature subway tiles, stylish matte black tapware, soft close storage cupboards & drawers, quality Bosch appliances including an induction cooktop & integrated dishwasher plus a large pantry and breakfast bar space
– Large glass sliding doors leading out to a huge undercover decking area, complete with tinted glass balustrades for privacy and plenty of space for the BBQ, outdoor dining and lounges, perfect as an extra living & entertaining space in the warmer months
– Stylish master suite upstairs includes a walk in robe, complete with large mirrors, feature lighting and joiner made cabinetry, with a thoughtful layout including proportionate hanging, drawer and shelf space. There is also a stunning ensuite, including a feature Tasmanian Oak vanity with stone benchtop, feature tiling and a large shower
– There is a 2nd bedroom upstairs also, complete with quality carpet, plenty of powerpoints and joiner made built in wardrobes. This space is also ideal to be set up as a study depending on your requirements
– Downstairs is the 3rd bedroom, large in size and also including built in robes. This bedroom would be great as a guest suite.
– The gorgeous main bathroom is downstairs, with a stunning freestanding bath tub, huge shower, double vanity, feature tiling and matte black tapware – this bathroom is huge!
– Larger than average laundry with stone benchtops, built in cavity for a front loader washing machine, and heaps of storage space. The cabinetry even thoughtfully includes a powerpoint inside, perfect to plug in and charge the Dyson!
– Provision for the future installation of a residential lift
– A huge internal double car garage, with plenty of extra space to use as a storage and workshop area
– A fully enclosed and good sized yard, with low maintenance plantings and artificial turf – you will not need to lift a finger!
– Exposed aggregate driveway and shared visitor parking for 1x vehicle
Ideally located in the popular bay side suburb of Lindisfarne and offering one of the very best lifestyle options available in Hobart’s booming property market, the home is less than 10 minutes to Hobart’s CBD, 15 minutes to the airport and a short walk to Lindisfarne Village with all it has to offer including shops, schools, parks and reserves and public transport.
* House size includes garage and balcony
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More