Fully renovated with views – just move straight in !
Constructed in 2006 with a recent high-quality renovation throughout, there is a lot to love about this stunning contemporary property ! Located in the tranquil and much sort after inner-city suburb of Lenah Valley, this townhouse offers a convenient lifestyle with a beautiful leafy outlook all within minutes to the Hobart CBD and the Augusta Road cafe precinct.
Offering a modern neutral colour palette and drenched in natural sunlight, this townhouse is spacious in size with over 325m² of land that has been cleverly designed with multiple outdoor entertaining spaces.
The modern kitchen has beautiful cabinetry with soft close drawers and a combined euro style laundry. There are timber features and along with the regular chattels the property comes with a near new fridge, washing machine and microwave all included.
The open plan design allows light to pour in but on those cold nights there is a wood heater to keep you warm. The living room adjoins an entertaining deck providing a fantastic indoor/outdoor entertaining space. The master bedroom is large in size and is complimented by built in wardrobes. There is an additional bedroom that is generous in size.
The luxurious bathroom is central and features a very large walk in shower coupled with a stunning vanity. Added bonuses include ample storage space throughout and a large single car garage providing secure parking. There is additional off-street parking spaces available. Enjoy the nearby parks and walking tracks that Lenah Valley has on offer.
A short drive will find you at the hub of Lenah Valley which offers every convenience including, a Salamanca fresh, petrol station, trendy cafes and eateries. This property will not last long! Please call us for an inspection.
• High quality renovated & low maintenance townhouse
• Over 90m2 of internal space
• Sun drenched living, dining and kitchen
• Euro laundry
• Includes near new fridge, microwave and washing machine
• Seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining
• Generous rooms, living space and storage
• Private balcony opening from the living room with mountain views
• Secure large single car garage & additional OSP
• Separate access to strorage/bike room
• Fully landscaped, low maintenance gardens
• Light and bright open plan design
• Contemporary kitchen with timber features
• Stunning bathroom with double/large walk in shower
• Herb/citrus garden
• Close to local shops, buses & parks
About Lenah Valley
The Lenah Valley newly upgraded popular Augusta Road retail and café precinct is just down the road and has a chemist, doctors surgery, cafes, post office and many other shops. Backing onto the New Town Rivulet you can soak up the fresh air in the leafy surrounds and enjoy the many bushwalking trails on offer.
With interest rates at an all-time low, one of the strongest economies in the country and over $15 billion worth of infrastructure projects in the pipeline over the next decade in Tasmania, Hobart remains a solid city to be investing in.
Council Rates: $1,250 per annum approx.
Proposed Rental Return: Approx. $465 per week approx.
Year Built: 2006
Construction Type: Brick Veneer
Heating: Panasonic Heat Pump
Other: NBN Connected
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.See More