Privately positioned attractive villa.
Privately positioned and very well-maintained, this attractive villa is ideal for anyone seeking a lifestyle of ease and comfort, while being just moments from Howrah Beach!
The main living area of the home consists of a generous open plan lounge and dining area, as well as separate sunroom, which is the perfect place for afternoon relaxing. The kitchen also has excellent cupboard and bench space and benefits from a leafy garden outlook.
Two large bedrooms are found leading through the hallway, each complete with built-in wardrobes and both serviced by a central bathroom featuring walk-in shower and bath.
To the side of the property is an undercover parking area for one vehicle, as well as an additional space for secure storage. There is also the added bonus of a garden shed, ideal for the avid green-thumb who will enjoy the established garden.
Bingley Street is a highly desirable location within Howrah, and is found within walking distance of Howrah Beach, major shopping of Shoreline Plaza, schools, various services and public transport.
With all that Howrah has to offer just minutes from your doorstep, this is a great opportunity to move in and enjoy or renovate to your hearts content!
– Private location on a quiet street
– Desirable villa in popular location
– Large lounge & dining with adjacent sun-room
– Two large bedrooms complete with BIR
– Bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
– Undercover parking
– Plenty of additional storage provided
– Separate laundry with external access
– Well maintained & low maintenance backyard
– Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
– Easy commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1982
Annual Council Rates: $1,500 approx.