stunning water views.
Located in a highly desirable and sought out Howrah location, with popular swim beaches, trendy cafes, schools and shopping centre all within minutes from your doorstep. This neatly presented home is perfect for home owners and investors alike.
• Spectacular water & mountain views
• Incredibly popular Howrah address
• Fantastic investment or first home
• Well maintained & neatly presented
• Open plan kitchen & dining area
• Sun-filled lounge room
• Great size bedrooms, two feature built-ins
• Well appointment bathroom with separate toilet
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Single garage for secure parking
• Only 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
• Close to schools, shops, parks & beaches
Council Rates: $1,450 approx.
Year Built: 1985
Construction Type: Brick Veneer
Getting to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.