rare development opportunity.
Forming part of the historically significant Tynwald Estate, with history dating back to 1820, being offered to market is an 11.2 hectare (27 acre) approx. parcel of general residential zoned land that neighbours the estate’s stunning mansion and the meandering Derwent River.
• Potential 80+ lot development STCA
• Rare 11.2ha approx. residential zoned land
• Just minutes to New Norfolk village
• Neighbouring the Tynwald mansion
• Under 30 min drive to Hobart city
Found just minutes from the village of New Norfolk and less than a 30 minute drive to Hobart, this unique parcel of land represents an extremely rare development opportunity (STCA).
Having been owned by only a small number of families, this is your opportunity to secure a piece of Tasmania history and continue the property’s story.See More