get in the mix for sixth.
Situated in a highly sought-after location this property has been recently upgraded to suit the growing family, including a versatile downstairs utility room with facilities. The home has panoramic views across surrounds extending to the Derwent River and is in close proximity to the Moonah shopping strip, Glenorchy CBD and approx. 10 minutes to Hobart city.
A well-appointed sun room greets visitor as they enter the home, opening to a wide central hallway dividing the living areas and bedroom wing. Exiting the hall to the right is the large open plan living area separated from the dining by a very impressive fireplace. Off the dining is the large and well appointed kitchen, with stone bench tops and breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and quality appliances.
All three bedrooms are of a large size, the first with a full wall of built-in wardrobes, and another benefiting from a modern ensuite. There is also a second combined laundry and bathroom towards the rear of the home, and a separate WC. Downstairs is a large open utility area, currently set up as a bedsit with bathroom and kitchenette, but equally as suitable as a rumpus room, home gym or office STCA.
The property also boasts a terrific covered outdoor entertaining area, as well as a large backyard, with excellent scope for improvement.
• Charming home with panoramic views
• Spacious open plan living areas
• Adjoining north facing sun room
• Large kitchen with stone bench tops
• Three double bedrooms upstairs
• Stylish modern ensuite & bathrooms
• Versatile utility room underneath
• Terrific covered deck at the rear
• Large back yard with garden shed
• Close to schools, shops & services