huge home, near-waterfront position!
Positioned in a prime near-waterfront location in a quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac, this fantastic brick veneer dwelling offers everything you could possibly want in a family home; featuring stunning bay views, a spacious “suburbia meets the bush” 1709m2 approx. block, four large bedrooms, three bathrooms, a versatile floorplan with multiple living spaces, a flat entertaning area, loads of storage options, off-street parking for 4+ vehicles including a double garage and workshop space. This home is packed full of value, with so much space and opportunity for growing families to enjoy. Welcome to 1 Sarean Court!
– Premium position directly across from the waterfront
– Stunning water views throughout the home
– Solid, quality built and spacious brick veneer home
– Spacious open plan living area with gorgeous timber floors, perfect for family gatherings & entertaining
– Separate formal lounge room which enjoys the views
– Tidy kitchen with island bench, heaps of storage and quality appliances
– 4 generous bedrooms, the master suite including WIR and ensuite
– Spacious main bathroom with large corner bath tub
– Downstairs offering 4th bedroom and 3rd bathroom – ideal for guests, teenagers or potential Airbnb (STCA)
– Heaps of storage options throughout the home
– Fantastic paved courtyard off the living space – perfect for entertaining
– Large established yard with automatic watering system and a variety of fruit trees, providing plenty of space & privacy for the family
– Off street parking for 4+ vehicles, including a double garage and heaps of internal workshop and storage space under the home
– Rental appraisal $750 – $800 per week approx.
Year built: 1995
Construction: Brick veneer
Heating: Electric and wood
* House size includes garage
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More