picture perfect in prime position.
This beautiful Federation home in a terrific location just outside the city is simply stunning. Spacious living areas and large bedrooms with lovely original features, a private and sunny outdoor entertaining area and views of Mt Wellington. Currently leased for $625 per week until November 2021.
There is off-street parking at front and the property also benefits from dual access off Paviour Street at the rear. A covered verandah at front leads to the main entry which opens to a central foyer and hall with authentic TasOak floors, tall ceilings, ornate fretwork, chandelier lighting and ceiling roses. There main lounge and dining room is a wonderful space with a spectacular box window, timber skirting and architraves, and a northerly aspect for sun. The living area is also serviced by a Mitsubishi heat pump.
The adjoining kitchen is a lovely light filled space, which opens to a large concrete courtyard at the rear, ideal for outdoor entertaining or alfresco dining. The modern kitchen features impressive concrete benchtops, quality appliances including a Franke wall oven, hotplates and a Smeg dishwasher.
The home has three generous bedrooms, 2 at the front of the home with mountain views and all with fabulous decorative fireplaces. The main bedroom has a WIR and sleek ensuite bathroom with dual vanity and spa bath. There is also a second bathroom with shower and vanity, and a separate laundry.
The outdoor areas of the home are very neatly presented and easily managed, and the home has always been very well maintained, recently fitted with a new roof. A highly convenient location in close proximity to local schools, shops and services and a very short commute to the Hobart CBD.
• Federation home with views of Mt Wellington
• Currently rented for $625pw until Nov 2021
• Stunning timber floors and original features
• Spacious living area with feature box window
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Private courtyard for outdoor entertaining
• 3 large bedrooms with decorative fireplaces
• Main bed with WIR and ensuite bathroom
• Second bathroom plus separate laundry
• Dual access of Pirie and Paviour Streets
• Approx. 5 minutes commute to Hobart CBD