First home – this property ticks all the boxes!
Surrounded by popular suburbs including Howrah and Oakdowns, set on a near level allotment of 658 sqm, now is the opportune moment for a first home buyer to break into the property market with this solid brick and tile property.
Complete with a functional kitchen, dining and living space which enjoys plenty of sunlight throughout the day, this home provides a great starting point for many young families.
Three good sized bedrooms are privately located just up the hallway which are all serviced by a central bathroom and separate toilet.
An separate laundry is conveniently located adjacent kitchen and provides access to the securely fenced back yard.
• Ideal for first home buyers
• Level allotment of approx. 658 sqm
• Functional kitchen, dining & living space
• Three great size bedrooms
• Neat & tidy central bathroom
• Separate laundry with outdoor access
• Fenced backyard
• Bonus concreate slab ready for single garage
• Close to local services, shops & schools
• Just 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1977
Heating: Heat Pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,400 approximately
Get to know Clarendon Vale
Clarendon Vale is an affordable suburb with easy access to services including public transport, local shop and school. Located just a 15 minute drive to the Hobart City this area represents excellent scope for growth.See More