charm and convenience
This beautifully presented home located in sought-after New Town, boasts much of its original characteristics and charm. With a functional floor plan, high ceilings, hardwood floors, up to four bedrooms, updated kitchen and bathroom and low maintenance yard, it’ll be sure to impress.
The updated kitchen in the heart of the home with ample storage and bench space and quality appliances. The living and dining room are spacious and light-filled, featuring beautiful hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout, with an operational fireplace, and an air conditioner for year-round climate control.
Accommodation is provided by up to four bedrooms, two large bedrooms at the front of the home, one with built in robes. Serviced by two renovated bathrooms, one a family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet, the other bathroom has a shower, vanity, and toilet. An updated separate laundry with plenty of storage space.
The fully fenced rear yard has synthetic grass, leaving little maintenance to be done. There is a low maintenance garden around the perimeter of the yard. a single car garage provides secure off-street parking, additional storage space or a workshop.
Situated in a quiet no-through road, this is a prime location. Within walking distance of New Town Plaza, Woolworths, and prestigious schools. A short commute to the North Hobart restaurant strip, or Hobart CBD where you will find something for all your needs.
– Prime location in the heart of New Town
– Many original features and characteristics
– Updated kitchen with quality appliances
– Spacious and light-filled dining and living areas
– Up to four bedrooms, master with built in robe
– Two renovated bathrooms; one with a bath
– Separate laundry with ample storage
– High ceilings and hardwood floors
– Single car garage for secure off street parking
– Low maintenance, flat yard
– Council rates approx. $2,100pa
– Water rates approx. $1,120pa
– Rent appraisal $600 – $650 p/w