Immaculately recently renovated family home with level access
Immaculate and delightful family home on large block with all the modern luxuries including stunning light filled kitchen with bay windows and island bench, fresh carpets in the living zones and entertaining areas that provide the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor living. This home is beautiful at every turn, just move in and set up your life!
– Gorgeous kitchen with bay windows looking out to beautifully manicured gardens
– 5.5kw Solar, 22 Solar Panels
– Double remote entry garage and workshop with plenty of storage space
– Space for the boat or caravan
– Sunroom or sitting room that flows seamlessly to the partly covered court yard.
– Generous and flowing living zones connecting the family and living areas to the kitchen
– Modern bathroom with large walk-in rainforest shower along with ample storage
– Master bedroom with spacious walk in robes
– Highly functional laundry with plenty of space for multiple appliances and storage
– Storage sheds, raised garden beds, garden canopy for fruit trees and vegetables
– Wired stereo system through main living areas and bedrooms
– 3rd bedroom/study
– 2 toilets
– Close to the water, walking tracks and only 20 mins to Hobart
About Old Beach
Old Beach is around 20 minutes drive from the Hobart CBD and surrounded by mountainous terrain and bush-land and is a family suburb with numerous walking tracks by the foreshore and a new park for the kids. Local transport services and proximity to the popular Verve Cafe make Old Beach a sought after location.
Council rates: approx. $1200 p/a
Water: $1,000 approx. p/a plus useage
Heating: Heat pump/reverse cycle heating and cooling