relax and enjoy.
This gorgeous property is nestled in a quiet and popular area of Howrah. A wonderfully appealing home which would undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of buyers including families, first home buyers and even retirees, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
• Beautiful mountain and water views
• Living area bathed in natural sunlight
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Three great size bedrooms
• Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
• Fully fenced backyard and established gardens
• Secured parking provided by a single garage with newly replaced roller door motor
• Ample storage inside and out
• Close to schools, shops, parks & beaches
• Under 20 mins to Hobart
Council Rates: $1,600 annually approx.
Year Built: 1964
Construction Type: Rendered
Heating: Heat pump (newly upgraded)