relax and enjoy.
This gorgeous property is nestled in a quiet and popular area of Howrah. A wonderfully appealing home which would undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of buyers including families, first home buyers and even retirees, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
• Beautiful mountain and water views
• Living area bathed in natural sunlight
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Three great size bedrooms
• Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
• Fully fenced backyard and established gardens
• Secured parking provided by a single garage
• Ample storage inside and out
• Close to schools, shops, parks & beaches
• Under 20 mins to Hobart
**INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE IN JANUARY 2019**
Council Rates: $1,600 annually approx.
Year Built: 1964
Construction Type: Rendered
Heating: Heat pump
Getting to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beach side suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.See More