stunning, spacious and secluded
Located in tightly held Lindisfarne, in a very attractive cul-de-sac is this quality family home. Positioned with an enviable outlook with sweeping views across the Derwent River to Mount Wellington, the home provides a relaxed family lifestyle less than 10 minutes from the Hobart CBD.
The property was first built in 1996 and has now undergone an impressive transformation in 2019/20.
Entry to the property is via a brand new exposed aggregate concrete driveway leading to two new remote-controlled roller doors and the main entrance.
Inside, the spacious upstairs lounge area offers a comfortable and light filled space with reverse cycle heating and cooling and garden views to the established silver birch trees. Continuing through, the modern chef’s kitchen is spacious and sleek, with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, 900mm steam and electric ovens and induction cook-top, with plenty of storage options throughout. Blending seamlessly with the dining and living, the whole area enjoys sunny aspects and has an easy flow to the large wraparound deck complete with pergola for all weather entertaining and overlooking the stunning water views. The freshly painted neutral colour palette and newly laid polished Tasmanian Oak flooring throughout are sure to compliment any décor.
Accommodation is comprised of five tastefully decorated and spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom perfectly frames the stunning water views and has its own private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. A brand-new modern bathroom downstairs includes a separate shower, luxurious bath and toilet. Downstairs has great flexibility as a generous rumpus room or second living retreat and has a further bedroom accommodation and sliding door access to outside.
Stepping outside, the fully landscaped front and rear yards are very private and secure with ample space for children and pets and lots of potential for a vegetable garden or children’s play area.
Properties of this calibre don’t last long!
Lindisfarne is a popular, tightly held suburb and is in close proximity to both Rosny Park and Lindisfarne Village, with many shops, local cafes and good schools close by and is only a short 10 minute drive to Hobart CBD.
– Solidly built, generously sized, family home with great easy living floor plan
– Fully renovated to high specifications both inside and out
– Stunning views of the mountain and river
– Beautiful Tasmanian Oak flooring throughout, and carpeted bedrooms
– Electric (4.5kW) and solar hot water systems
– Two separate family living areas including a spacious upstairs lounge, and bonus rumpus room/kids retreat
– Modern chef’s kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
– A stylish parents retreat master bedroom with sweeping views of Mount Wellington
– Four additional large bedrooms with built in robes and garden views
– Two brand new modern bathrooms and two separate toilets
– Undercover wrap around entertaining deck overlooking the garden and panoramic views
– Large secure, private, secluded backyard perfect for kids and pets
– Level entry two car garage
– Security alarm system
Council rates: $1,745.20
Water rates: $1200
Rental appraisal: $700 – $750 per week