a great all rounder.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home has so much to offer. From the sunny & inviting living spaces, well appointed kitchen and bathroom, generous bedrooms and spacious enclosed yard complete with a large shed, it ticks all the boxes for easy family living.
– Quiet and sunny cul-de-sac location
– Gorgeous street appeal
– Well maintained inside & out
– Fantastic flat layout ideal for families or downsizers
– Bigger than your average three bedroom home
– Tidy and functional kitchen with quality appliances & large pantry
– Separate dining area
– Three generous double bedrooms
– All bedrooms with panel heaters & built ins
– Tidy spacious bathroom with shower and separate bath
– Large shed with roller door access
– Garden shed
– Separate dog enclosure/kennel
– Spacious, fully fenced and flat yard
– Plenty of off street parking
Located just 20 minutes from the Hobart CBD and 10 minutes from local shops, schools and services with public transport readily available, this property provides the perfect opportunity for the growing family, downsizer or investor to secure a quality home in the increasingly popular Old Beach.
Year built: 1995
Construction type: Brick veneer
Rates: $1000 approx. per annum.
Water: $1000 approx. per annum.