spacious family home.
A beautiful home offering a versatile floorplan in the desirable and highly sought-after suburb of Howrah. Ideally positioned on a quiet street with a convenient and easy drive to Hobart, this spacious family home is an opportunity not to be missed!
• Versatile family home or investment
• Located on a quiet street
• Immaculately presented
• Quality appliances and ample bench space
• Generous living areas with natural light
• The master bedroom features a walk-in robe & ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms with built in robes
• 5.2kw solar panels and ample storage
• Substantial deck perfect for entertaining friends & family
• Secure parking provided by a double garage
• Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard perfect for children and pets
• Close to local shops & public transport
• Under 20 minutes to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 2010
Heating: Heat pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,850 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.