Perfect First Home or Investment Opportunity!
This home is ideal for the first home buyer or an investor’s portfolio. With neutral tones, a modern kitchen and a great layout, this property is ready for you to move right in and make your own.
Consisting of three large bedrooms, all serviced by a central family bathroom, this property also benefits from a separate toilet and laundry with direct outdoor access. With a securely fenced backyard and a large flat grass area this is the perfect spot for children and pets.
• Great investment or first home
• Popular suburb close to amenities
• Open plan living area
• New kitchen & bathroom under 12 months old
• New oven, rangehood & hotplates
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Separate laundry with direct outdoor access
• Freshly painted
• Polished floorboards
• New carpet & blinds
• LED lighting
• Spacious fully fenced backyard
• Ample off-street parking
• Close to local shops, schools and public transport
• Under 20mins to Hobart
Year Built: 1984
Roof: Corrugated Iron
Annual Council Rates: $1,200 approx
Get to know Rokeby
Located on the Eastern Shore of the Derwent River, Rokeby is an affordable suburb that provides easy access to services including public transport, local shops and school. An up and coming suburb located less than 20 minutes’ drive to Hobart CBD, this area represents good returns with scope for growth.