Welcome to paradise and luxury living at its best
Built in 2016 this immaculately presented beachside luxury brick home has been designed and built by the current owner to the highest of standards with no expense spared. The home features a triple garage, an outstanding kitchen and living area, a second kitchen, dining and lounge on the 16m by 4m patio with the most breathtaking views.
Within 30 minutes to Hobart, 20 minutes to Hobart airport and close to all services including a short walk to the local shop, Lewisham Tavern and jetty, you will be able to come home to a 7 star resort every day and unwind or entertain in full lux!
• Views from most areas of the home including sky, water, trees, courtyards
• Panoramic views with floor to ceiling highlight windows
• Over 6-star energy rating with 5 kw solar system
• Front terrace 16*4m with outdoor kitchen
• Sorell retail, restaurant and café precinct are just 10-minute drive
• Large open kitchen, dining and living with amazing water views
• Double width island kitchen Caesarstone bench top
• Separate pantry and storage
• Honey comb blinds
• Two bedrooms have very large walk in robes
• Third bedroom has a BIR – all bedrooms have Tasmanian blackwood floors
• Study and store room
• Ample storage and cabinetry throughout
• Main bathroom – double shower, freestanding bath, under-floor heating
• Silver pearl double glazed industrial windows and doors
• 5 kw solar, NBN, Swann security system
• Italian inspired tiled courtyard, fruit trees and pizza oven
• Spa tiled pavilion (7 person)
• 314 stainless steel marine grade railing and finishes
Get to know Lewisham:
The Lewisham area is part of a thriving community that has an award-winning gym, surf club, football club and a busy community centre offering something for everyone. Hobart’s renowned Hill Street boutique grocer is just a few minutes’ drive including a doctor’s surgery, chemist, hairdresser, butcher, bakery and post office. Other essential services are a 10- minute drive to the Sorell retail precinct.
Council Rates: $2,220 approx.
Year Built: 2016
Construction Type: Brick Veneer
Heating: State of the art Stovax suspended wood fire valued at over $7,000, Mitsubishi reverse cycle heat pump/air conditioner with remote access via phone app, Rinnai panel heating.
Building size: 208 sqm approx.
Total usable area: 414
Land size: 946 sqm approx.
Garage space: 2 cars
Kitchen appliances: Bosch dishwasher, 900 mm Smeg oven and 900mm Smeg induction cook-top