settle in for summer.
This stunning 2016 home with sublime uninterrupted views from Howrah Beach down to Blackmans Bay is quite a standout. Stylish interiors throughout with spacious upstairs living and a downstairs rumpus, on a landscaped low maintenance block just minutes from local conveniences.
An aggregate driveway with established garden surrounds leads to a single remote controlled garage with internal access to the front entry foyer and stairwell up to the main living areas. The open plan living is an incredible space with tall ceilings, Tas Oak laminate floors, an impressive galley kitchen and spacious lounge, which flows to a large deck area with breathtaking outlook across the Derwent River to the city and Mt Wellington. The kitchen and breakfast bar boast quality Smeg appliances including gas cook tops and dishwasher, stone bench tops and sleek drawers and cupboards.
There are 4 double bedrooms, the main with WIR and a fabulous ensuite bathroom and direct access to the deck area. There is a second bedroom upstairs, with the third and fourth downstairs, all of which have built-in robes. The downstairs family bathroom retains the style of the ensuite with modish floor to ceiling tiles, a lovely vanity unit with timber top plus a separate bath and shower. The downstairs rumpus room is perfect for kids or teens or as a man cave or hobby room. A highly versatile space opening to a second hardwood timber deck with easy access to the neat established yard.
The 425sqm block has been very well established and caters perfectly to those without time for hours in the yard. The home has double glazed windows throughout, up and downstairs heat pumps and NBN is connected. A lavish and convenient home with a sensational outlook and little else to do but enjoy the view.
– Contemporary home with stunning views
– Light and sunny open plan living areas
– Large deck for outdoor entertaining
– Versatile downstairs rumpus room
– Impressive kitchen with gas cooking
– Modern Tas Oak laminate flooring
– Main bedroom with WIR and ensuite
– Generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Stylish family bathroom with sep bath
– Downstairs undercover timber deck
– Spacious laundry and separate WC
– Up and downstairs heat pumps
– Double-glazed windows throughout
– Remote garage plus additional OSP
– Low maintenance yard and gardens
– Mins to Shoreline Plaza or Hobart CBD